The new year is a great time to get organized. Start the year off right by gathering your clutter and unwanted items, piling them in your car, and bringing them to NAPO-Austin’s Clear Your Clutter Day.
Saturday, January 31st, 2015, 10:00am – 2:00pm
at Bethany United Methodist Church
(east parking lots)
10010 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX 78750
(near Hwy 183)
The public is invited to drive by and drop off for free.
ONE CARLOAD PER HOUSEHOLD of:
- Paper (up to five boxes) to be shredded ON SITE with Balcones Shred
- Home remodeling/repair items (working appliances, plumbing and lighting fixtures, bricks and clean lumber) for Habitat For Humanity Re-Store
- Used and broken computer parts, components, and other electronics for Global Material Recycling
- Flattened moving boxes for Square Cow Movers
- Mobility assistance devices (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, shower chairs, etc.) for AGE of Central Texas
- Professional interview-ready suits, blouses, dresses, handbags and dress shoes for Dress For Success
- Usable unwanted items (furniture, books, clothes, rugs, art, etc.) for Settlement Home
- Non-usable unwanted items (a/k/a junk) for Junk-Busters USA
Flammable, corrosive, toxic, poisonous, reactive, or explosive materials (including paint and batteries) CANNOT BE ACCEPTED at this event. Visit AustinTexas.gov Household Hazardous Waste Removal or Round Rock, TX Household Hazardous Waste Removal for information on approved donation locations for these items.
Thanks to Free Fun in Austin for letting us know about this upcoming event!