It’s no surprise that everyone needs time to relax, eat well, drink well and socialize. If you are Mom, you know the importance of these nights for your sanity. A time to laugh, vent, NOT talk about kids or talk about kids (we usually end up talking about them), and share stories. Since moving to Round Rock 3 years ago, I’ve seen a lot of great restaurants and bars open up as the city has expanded. Here are a few of my top places to visit if you are wanting a night out on the town with your girl friends!
- Svante’s – All-natural beef burgers and amazing sides (bacon deviled eggs, fried green tomatoes and more)
- Jack Allen’s Kitchen – Hands down my favorite happy hour in Round Rock. Half off all appetizers and $1 off cocktails till 7pm. You MUST try the Chile Fries…you won’t regret it.
- HopDoddy – get there early to avoid the long lines, but the burgers and parmesan fries are worth it!
- Mambo House – Cuban restaurant with amazing mojitos!
- The Scarlett Rabbit – Unique decor and a beautiful patio with twinkling lights
- The Brass Tap – Over 60 taps and 300 craft beers to choose from, live music and a beautiful outdoor patio, trivia every Wednesday night
- Quinns Pub – Live music plus they have a pool table and darts
- Cover 3 – amazing cocktails and lots of tv’s for watching sports
- Painting with a Twist
- Roller Skating at Austin Sports Arena – You may think this is an activity just for the kids, but I think this is an absolute blast for a Mom’s Night Out! Just make sure you drink afterwards.
- Shopping at the Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall
- Trip to the Spa at SpaSocial – bring your wine and relax with a mani/pedi. The best part about SpaSocial is that with the purchase of any treatment, you can use their hot tub, pool and sauna for as long as you like!
- Flix Brewhouse – I absolutely love sing-a-longs or themed movie nights at Flix Brewhouse! You can also dine and drink from the comfort of your seat.
Living in the suburbs isn’t so bad when you have great places like these to visit. I hope you get to enjoy a girls night out very soon…let me know, I might join you!