On Friday, April 17, the Round Rock Express, the Triple-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, kick off their 2015 season with an eight-game home stand that includes four-game series’ with the Memphis Redbirds (April 17-20) and Colorado Springs Sky Sox (April 21-24). The Express will play over 70 home games at Dell Diamond. You can print out a schedule of home games here.
Here are a few ways to make a trip to the ballpark even more fun:
Saturdays – Saturday at the Ballpark
Promotional giveaways & post-game concerts on select nights.
Spike’s Junior Sluggers Kids Club
The Junior Sluggers Club is an affordable ticket plan for families with young ones 13 & under.
The $15 package includes:
- Single ticket to each 12 Sunday “Kids Day” Round Rock Express home games plus 4 single children’s vouchers* good for Monday -Saturday regular season games. Total of 16 tickets.
- A Junior Sluggers T-shirt
- Junior Sluggers Exclusive Experiences: Play catch on the field, 15 minute baseball clinic, Group photo on the field, Fun Zone Happy Hour and Admittance to Spike’s Birthday Bash! Sunday home games Run the bases “VIP” Front of the line access and more!
- A Junior Sluggers Nylon Drawstring Bag
- A+ Federal Credit Union $10 savings account voucher
- Fun Zone Punch Card – 5 Free activities in the Fun Zone (excludes bungee trampoline)
- 10% discount off regular priced Express merchandise in The Railyard and Express baseball/softball camps
- An Official Junior Sluggers Membership card
*vouchers exclude July 4.
Postgame Concert Series
The postgame concert series kicks off with Bob Schneider on Saturday, April 18 as he keeps up the excitement of Opening Day weekend. On Saturday, May 2, 90’s cover band Zoodust bring the noise to close out 90’s Night. The Spazmatics, nerds that rock with 80’s new wave spoof, will bring their energy back to Dell Diamond on 80’s Night, Saturday, July 25. Finally on 70’s Night, Saturday, August 29, disco band Le Freak will boogie in the ballpark. The Express will host an additional post game concert on Saturday, June 20 following Beach Night.
I’ll be taking my family to our first game this season. Any suggestions or advice for me?