Celebrate the beginning of Summer at the Austin Summer Fun Checklist Launch Party, presented by LiveMom, AustinSummerFun.com, and Whole Foods Market, with sponsorship by the Austin Diagnostic Clinic!
Worried about what to do with the kids this summer? From events to concerts, dips in swimming pools to out-of-town trips, and visiting must-see attractions in Austin, the Summer Fun Checklist for Kids is packed with fun events and activities to do with your kids all summer long.
Get your FREE Checklist for the kids and kick off your summer of fun on the rooftop at Whole Foods Market Lamar in downtown Austin! Enjoy live music by Ms. Kat’s Music and Movement (10am), Lauren Diamond (10:30am), Joe McDermott (11am), and Big Wy’s Brass Band (11:30am).
Additional activities include:
- Jumping on a Springfree Trampoline
- Paint a rain barrel and register for a chance to win one of two to take home
- Decorate paper crowns with Austin Family Magazine
- Meet Spike from Round Rock Express
- Prizes and giveaways
- Meet Mikaila from Me & the Bees Lemonade
Enjoy FREE food and drink samples!
- Free tacos, fresh fruit, pastries and juice from Whole Foods Market (while supplies last)
- Free pretzels from Easy Tiger (first come, first served)
- Free Chameleon Cold Brew and Me & the Bees lemonade samples
Drinks will be available for purchase. Adult beverages include:
- Beer Singles (Hops & Grain) ($2)
- Presto Prosecco Can Singles ($3.50)
- Mimosas ($4)
- Beer-mosas ($3)
Tickets are just $5 per adult, $2 (or a food donation) for kids 13 and under. Proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the Whole Kids Foundation.
Help us Stuff the Trampoline with food items that will support the Central Texas Food Bank as they work to feed children who don’t have access to school lunch and breakfast this summer. We will be accepting food items in an attempt to fill up a Springfree Trampoline.
Example items to bring to donate:
- Individual cereal packs
- Breakfast/granola bar
- 2 shelf-stable 1% milk cartons
- Fruit juice
- Fruit snacks (e.g. raisins, applesauce)
- Pop-top, microwavable entrees (e.g. red beans and rice, chili with beans)
See you there!