- Kids Music Class with Mr. Will– Monday, November 25 at 10:00 – 10:45 a.m. Mr. Will’s popular music class now has a residency! Find him every Monday morning at the Buzz for a fun and interactive kid’s live music! FREE!! Whole Foods Bee Cave, 12601 Hill Country Blvd.
- Storytime at Brilliant Sky Toys & Books – Monday, November 25 at 11a.m. Miss Jessamine will captivate your child with a variety of stories and related crafts. FREE! Brilliant Sky Toys & Books, The Village at West Lake (360 and Bee Caves Rd), 701 S. Capital of Texas Hwy Suite D-480, Austin.
- Baby Play Group (Round Rock) – Monday, November 25, from 3:30- 4:30 p.m. Join us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon for Baby Play Group! We sing songs, play with a parachute and let babies have lots of interactive, social, free-play time. This group is perfect for non-walkers. FREE!! Baby Earth, 106 East Old Settlers Boulevard, Round Rock.
- Family Movie Night at the Library – Monday, November 25 at 4 p.m., Cepeda Branch (651 N. Pleasant Valley Road) will be showing Monsters University (PG). Tuesday, November 26 at 4 p.m., Lake Travis Library (1938 Lohmans Crossing) will showing Pocahontas (G).
- Community Thanksgiving Dinners – Monday, November 25 at 5 p.m. The Austin community is invited to share a pre-Thanksgiving dinner, with all of the trimmings at the St. John Community Thanksgiving Dinner at the Virginia L. Brown Recreation Center (7500 Blessing Ave).
- Bilingual Storytime with Armstrong Community School – Tuesday, November 26 at 10:30 a.m. There is a commonly held belief that learning a second language should ideally begin as early as possible in a child’s life. What better way to learn new words and phrases than through song! Armstrong Community School will host a Canta y Habla sing-a-long, teaching traditional Spanish songs, as well as a few originals. BookPeople, 603 N. Lamar.
- Sing-A-Long with Staci Gray (Round Rock)– Tuesday, November 26 at 10:30 a.m. Come sing and dance in the bubbles with Staci and then enjoy this wonderful indoor playscape at this weekly event! Cost: $3.00 children 12-23 months, $7.50 children 24 months or older. Safari Champ, 1400 East Old Settlers Blvd, # 200, Round Rock.
- Free Time Play (Round Rock)– Tuesday, November 26, from 1:30- 3:00 p.m. If you are simply running from structured activity to structured activity and your kids are over scheduled with lessons, consider cutting back a little and adding in some free-time play! Every Tuesday from 1:30pm – 3:00pm, BabyEarth will set up our play area with a variety of blocks and toys for your little one to explore. FREE!! BabyEarth, 106 East Old Settlers Boulevard, Round Rock.
- Lego Lab– Tuesday, November 26 at 3:30 p.m. With Legos, you can build anything you can imagine and tell any story you can dream up. Come to the Lego Lab to hear, see, make, and create different stories, all while building with Legos provided by the Library! Recommended for ages 5 and up. FREE!! Windsor Park Branch Library, 5833 Westminster Drive.
- Gingerbread Village Opens – Tuesday, November 26. An annual tradition at the Four Seasons Hotel Austin, a hand-crafted Gingerbread Village will be on display in the lobby, starting Wednesday. This year’s village is inspired by the Dr. Seuss classic, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Four Seasons Hotel Austin, 98 San Jacinto Boulevard.
- H-E-B Feast of Sharing– Tuesday, November 26, from 4 – 8 p.m. In addition to a holiday meal, attendees can enjoy music, arts and crafts, kids activities, and even an appearance by Santa. Palmer Events Center, 900 Barton Springs Rd.
- Pajama Storytime- Tuesday, November 26 at 6:30 p.m. Come cuddle at the Laura’s Library! Kids of all ages, get comfy in your favorite pajamas, grab your sleepy toy and come for the best bedtime stories ever. The milk and snacks are on us! FREE!! Laura’s Library, 9411 Bee Cave.
- Whole Foods Storytime– Wednesday, November 27, from 9-10:30 a.m. Enjoy a reading, an activity, and a snack! All ages are welcome, and parents can participate, too! FREE!! Whole Foods, 525 N. Lamar Blvd. on the Mezzanine.
- Kids Club Storytime and Crafts with Gracie- Wednesday, November 27 at 9:00 a.m. Join us for Story time and a craft every Wednesday with Gracie.Whole Foods, Arbor Trails, 4301 W. William Cannon, Bldg B, Ste 800.
- Barnes and Noble Storytime– Wednesday, November 27, times vary by location. All ages. FREE!! Barnes and Noble, La Frontera Village, 2701 Parker Road Bldg A Suite 700, Round Rock; Lakeline Crossing, 14010 US Hwy. 183; Sunset Valley Village, 5601 Brodie Lane Suite 300.
- Thanksgiving Storytime– Wednesday, November 27 at 10:30 a.m. Gobble Gobble, little ones! Thanksgiving is almost upon us. That means football, food, family, and stories! Our storytime this morning is all about the yummiest of all holidays, so we’ll be reading seasonal books including Bear Says Thanks by Karma Wilson. So come into BookPeople this morning for some great tales to prepare you for your upcoming festivities. FREE!! BookPeople, 603 N. Lamar Blvd.
- A Christmas Story– Wednesday, November 27 at 7:30 p.m. Based on the classic holiday film, young Ralphie and his quest for the Red Rider B.B. Gun comes to delightful life on stage! Visions of pink bunny suits, tongues stuck on flagpoles, turkey loving dogs and Pop’s beloved fishnet leg lamp will make all your family’s Christmas sugar-plum wishes come true. Cost: tickets start at $60. ZACH Theatre, 1510 Toomey Road.
- Blue Genie Art Bazaar – Friday, November 29, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Blue Genie Art Bazaar opens for the holiday season. All items at the bazaar have been handmade by local and regional artists that are selected through a rigorous jury process. The bazaar features the work of more than 130 artists that offer a wide variety of imaginative and beautiful gifts. You can expect to find paintings, photography, prints, sculptures, jewelry, clothing, accessories, glassworks, ceramics, and more. FREE admission and FREE parking! There will also be a FREE kick-off party from 7 – 9 p.m. on Friday. The Marchesa Hall & Theatre at Lincoln Village, 6226 Middle Fiskville Road.